Thursday, May 1, 2008

Swallowing Razor Blades...

is how strep throat has been described by some. And I've got it. Two days ago I noticed that I had considerable drainage and was developing a cough. Now I tend to bounce viral stuff off pretty well, colds don't usually hit me very hard... but when I came home from the evening ballgames on Tuesday running a slight fever and having trouble swallowing, I had my suspicions. Yep I woke up at 1:00 am coughing and hurting so bad I had to get up. Went to the doctor yesterday and he didn't even do the strep test... he just said "you look miserable, here's two scrips, the antibiotic and one for pain so you can sleep". So I slept a little better last night, I was still pretty feverish, and am recovering nicely today. My throat is still a little sore... but thank god nothing like it was.

Heh I looked for a picture to post... but they were all too gross. So no pic, just my whinyness.

No comments: