Tuesday, September 24, 2019

One of the barriers ...

went out to eat with girlfriend and family yesterday evening. One of our favorite places is a local micro-brewery that also specializes in barbecue.

I did not have a beer and I ordered a garden pizza (which was just ok but my other choice was nachos without the meat toppings). I also had a side of the mac & cheese (which does have bacon bits in it) and a cup of the pepper crab soup. So I had plenty to eat (brought half the pizza home), but the smells!!

Into my fourth day of vegetarianism. Still seems to be going pretty well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea, dude, one of these barriers
which has2come down as it shall
is our lifelong demise, our finite
existence. Why? We. Are. MORTAL
Everyone is: Billy boy Gates to the
poor street beggar with scurvy in
India. Everybuddy bites-the-dust, baby. So, now, are you gonna follow me Upstairs2the Wedding
Feast for eternity or not?? up2U:
● en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ●
Cya soon, bro...