Friday, March 14, 2008

Old News

It's old news now... Yes I'm changing jobs. I'm leaving my teaching position at St. Joseph Central High School, where I've taught for 4 years. A number of factors enter into the equation as to why... but suffice it to say that it is something that we've considered for several years.

Central has provided me with a world of experience that I'm thankful to have had. Collaboration, education, exposure to different ideas and cultures, all will aid me in my quest to be and become a better teacher, parent, and educator.

So Thank You Central. As the school year begins to wind down, I will find myself caught up in a rapid sequence of testing, finishing up curriculum, preparing to transfer possessions, selling and buying a house, and physically moving about 500 miles, not mention all of the summer activities that will not disappear simply because we are moving. So, to all the teachers, administrators, parents and students who have all combined to make my experience a positive one.... Thank You again.

No comments: