Saturday, September 7, 2013

Yellow puzzles

Yellow is probably my favorite color ... so any puzzle that I admire and/or buy quite likely will have at least a little yellow in it. Finding puzzles with yellow as the dominant color wasn't as easy as blue or red ... but here we go ... five yellow puzzles.

*all images and information from Puzzlewarehouse.com

World of Words - 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle. Finished size: 27" x 20". Released January 2013.
Sunflowers by Vincent van Gogh - 1000 Pieces - Finished size: 26.5" x 18.25".
Sunset - 1000 pieces. 68x48cm.
1000 Pieces. Finished size: 26.5" x 17.4".
Gustav Klimt (July 14, 1862– February 6, 1918) was an Austrian Symbolist painter and one of the most prominent members of the Vienna Secession movement. His major works include paintings, murals, sketches, and other art objects. Klimt's primary subject was the female body. 

2 comments:

troutbirder said...

Interesting blog. I've enjoyed it. And blue is my color but I like yellow too. Warm is good....

clif said...

thanks! Don't get many comments ... so was surprised to see yours. I enjoy putting together puzzle themes on my blog almost as much as I enjoy putting the actual puzzles together.